Listing Status: DRHP Not Filed
The evolution of IPL started sometime before the seeds of ‘Green Revolution’ got sown in the bed of Indian Agriculture. Indian Potash Limited was incorporated under Indian Companies Act with the objective of import-handling, promotion and marketing of Potash in the entire country. The extension and promotional activities of IPL was recognized by the farmers across the nation, and was well appreciated by the Sivaraman Committee on Fertilizers as well as the National Commission on Agriculture.
Their Product line includes:
- Fertilisers - Indian Potash Limited was incorporated under Indian Companies Act with the objective of promoting balanced use of Potash. Indian Potash Limited has stood the test of time in spite of decontrol of Phosphatic and Potasic fertilizers in 1992. Without in any way diluting balanced fertiliser promotion, the company diversified into Dairy, Cattle Feed, Sugars and Rural Warehousing and has a plan to build a break bulk port in Southern Gujarat. Of course, the common thread that remains through all these activities-focus on farmers.
- Feeds - As part of strengthening their relationship with the farmers and to improve the connectivity in rural areas, they started production and marketing of cattle feed in northern & southern parts of the country. In this process, they commenced their production and distribution of feeds from two plants - one at Sikandrabad (Utter Pradesh) and another at Renugunta (Andhra Pradesh) to meet the requirement of states in northern and southern India.
- Dairy - With the state of art processing plant IPL has the capacity to procure and process around 7 lakhs litres of milk per day with few dairy products.
- Sugar - IPL had in the year 2010 acquired/ purchased five very old sugar factories from U.P. Government through Open / Transparent Tender Process with the overall capacity of app. 9700 TCD. IPL had since revived all the facilities by changing the obsolete technology / equipments and has made these to work at optimal levels. As IPL envisages a bright future for sugar industry and also replacement cost for setting up a green field sugar project on a higher side and on a referral from market, It has since acquired Titawi Sugar Complex, a unit at State of UP on a going concern basis as a slump sale. Moreover, TSC has an impressive cane area where extensive work has been done to develop better quality of sugar cane with higher yield and improved recoveries.”
- Precious Metals - Aiming to tap the expanding semi-urban and rural market, IPL, in collaboration with state-owned trading firm MMTC launched its jewellery showroom, "IPL Swarnalaya" in New Delhi. The showroom would deal in jewellery, medallions and MMTC''s silver jewellery brand, "Sanchi".
Medium and small investors, especially in small cities and villages, are confused about safe and assured investment options. Since investment in gold and silver have always been considered safe and offers assured returns, the plans are to expand its reach into these areas.
Profit and Loss
SUNDEEP KUMAR NAYAK - Chairman
Arvind Kumar Kadyan - Director
Vandana Chanana - Director
Can I buy unlisted shares of Indian Potash Ltd?
Yes, you can buy Indian Potash Ltd shares. We at Altius Investech have many actively traded scripts and are market makers of unlisted shares. To check out all the unlisted shares traded. (Click on link). To submit a request to buy share of Indian Potash Ltd Please click on the “trade” button at the top of this page
Can I sell unlisted shares of Indian Potash Ltd?
Yes, you can sell Indian Potash Ltd shares. We at Altius Investech have many actively traded scripts and are market makers of unlisted shares. To check out all the unlisted shares traded (Click on link). To submit a request to sell shares of Indian Potash Ltd Please click on the “trade” button at the top of this page
What is the price of Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share?
We provide a two way quote on all the shares we deal in. Your buy price for Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share is ₹1435 and your sell price for Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share is ₹1100. The price is based on our estimates and market conditions.
How is the price of Indian Potash Ltd calculated?
Fundamental & Comparative valuation models and the forces of demand and supply in the market for unlisted shares dictate the price. These prices are based on our estimates and transaction history of Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share.
What are the lot sizes for Indian Potash Ltd unlisted shares?
We can generally arrange lot sizes starting with an investment of INR 20,000. To confirm the lot sizes of Indian Potash Ltd unlisted shares with us kindly click here.
What are the financials of Indian Potash Ltd?
The financials of Indian Potash Ltd which includes the P/L of Indian Potash Ltd and the Balance Sheet of Indian Potash Ltd is in the financials section (Click on link).
Where can I find the annual report of Indian Potash Ltd?
The annual report of Indian Potash Ltd is available in the annual report section (Click on link).
What is the lock-in period of Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share?
The minimum lock-in period of Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share is 1 year post the listing date. Prior to listing the shares can be sold in the active unlisted market. We provide a two way quote on all the shares we deal in. Your buy price for Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share is ₹1435 and your sell price for Indian Potash Ltd unlisted share is ₹1100.
19/10, Guru Vappa Chetty Street, Chintadripet, Chennai - 600002
2701, Executive Tower G, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE