CDSL Easiest allows you to transfer shares from your demat account to another CDSL demat account in an off-market transaction. You can register for Easiest by following the below steps:
- Enter your 8- digit DP ID, followed by your 8-digit demat Client ID or BO ID.
- You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter account details, select the “Trusted account” checkbox and click on Continue
- Enter Trusted Account (This is a CDSL account where you want to transfer shares).
- Grouping – You can add any BO IDs available in the pre-approved list. These will be your CDSL demat accounts with other depository participants. However, if no pre-approved accounts exist, you can skip this step.
- Your registration is now complete.
Note: Once your registration is complete, the validation will take 24-48 working hours. You will be able to transfer shares using easiest after the validation has been completed.