Following are the curated list of Pre-IPO Opportunities for March 2022:
- STUDDS Accessories
- Chennai Super Kings(CSK)
- PharmEasy(API Holdings Ltd)
- It was founded in 1973 and has seen its growth from manufacturing its first helmet in a garage to the manufacturing capacity of 7 million per year.
- Studds Accessories is the leading manufacturer company of the two-wheeler helmets industry in the world in terms of sales volume with presence in 39 countries.
- Brands – It has two major brands in the name of Studds (budget for the customers at large) and SMK (Premium customized) and two classifications of Helmet and Bike Accessories.
- Manufacturing Prowess – It has two backward integrated manufacturing facilities in Faridabad, India and one under construction. The testing laboratory is also approved by VCA England. It has the benefit of in-house testing lab to have cost effective business model. It has all the safety certifications like IS: 4151; IS: 2925; ECE 22.05; SLSI which makes it the go to brand in the international market.
- Product Portfolio – Overall portfolio comprises of more than 47 products with a total production capacity of 1.5 million per year.
- Tie-ups with Giants – The company has joint branding agreements for supply of helmets and two-wheeler lifestyle accessories with two-wheeler OEMs such as Honda Motor India Private Limited, Hero Motocorp Limited, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited and UM Lohia Two Wheelers Private Limited.
- Chennai Super Kings is one of the most prestigious Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket team.
- It was founded in 2008 when the IPL tournament started in India. It’s one of the most successful franchisees in IPL with 4 IPL Trophies.
- Most Consistent Franchisee – They have qualified to eight finals out of the ten leagues they took part in, which made them one of the most flourishing franchises in the IPL.
- IPL Media Rights Revenue – The IPL Media Rights is a major source of revenue which is Rs 920 Cr (2018-2022) and was Rs 410 Cr (2008-2012). Even with conservative estimates we expect its Revenue from IPL Media Rights will be touching Rs 1450 Cr for the period of 2023-2027.
PharmEasy is an Indian healthcare app and ecommerce platform for consumers involved in selling online medicines, diagnostics, telehealth, online doctor consultation services
- Acquisition Spree – With the recent acquisitions made by API Holdings — including Thyrocare Technologies and its subsidiaries, as well as Akna Medical Private Limited and its subsidiaries — the company now offers a wide range of products and services including pharma, OTC and private label medical products, surgical and consumables, diagnostic services, and teleconsultations. The company had also acquired rival Medlife last year.
- Online Platform – Its platform had 87,194 pharmacies, 3,261 wholesalers, 4,617 doctors and 926 hospitals as on June 30, 2021.
- GMV Market Share Leader – It has a 50% share in EPharmacy Gross Merchandise Value, followed by 1MG at 16% & NetMeds at 15%.
- DRHP Approved – The company recently got its DRHP approved by SEBI for Rs 6,250-cr initial public offer.